Custom Gun Skins

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

smashingpunk007

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 19, 2006
I like to make my own gun skins for all the games i play. And i want to start making some for RO, what tools/plugins are required and can i do it now or do i have to wait for the SDK?

Pycckuu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
IIRC you won't be able to use the custom skins online unless its a part of a server mutator that makes everyone have these same skins. You could, however, check out one of the mods some local guys are planning to make, one of them being the North Africa mod.

Spade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 27, 2005
Yeah it sure does. You can be 95% sure that you are actually wearing camo uniform and not bright red or blue one. Damn that sux.

daschewy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Yuppie
If you're any good at making weapon skins you can try applying for a 2d artist position at our mod.

Ron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2006
smashingpunk007 said:
:( No custom skins, wow that sucks.

Its called realism tripwire would be shooting itself in the foot if it allowed people to use their own custom skins historically accuracy would go out the window followed closely by alot of annoyed ro fans.

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Ron said:
Its called realism tripwire would be shooting itself in the foot if it allowed people to use their own custom skins historically accuracy would go out the window followed closely by alot of annoyed ro fans.
Afaik weaponskins are clientside. No RO fan should be offended by skins he can