• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Custom FireBug Additions (Help Requested)

Yomommassis

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
I'm sure many of you FireBug fans out there like me have always wanted the LAW to do something special for the FireBug like the Napalm Grenades or maybe some other weapon

Like maybe the 9mm could have DumDum rounds like in DukeNukem
or the pump action shotgun could have Incendiary rounds
or the LAW does fire damage
ANYTHING

Well im not going to lie I was very disappointed when I hit level 5 FireBug and got no benefit with LAW, I mean technically the Support gets "Increase in grenade capacity" which increases the max LAW ammo for Support class
So TECHNICALLY the LAW shoots grenade rounds yet why doesnt the FireBug get Incendiary LAW rounds if the FireBugs "Grenades set enemies on fire"?

This made absolutely no sense to me
if anything it just made me RAWR angry and i never use the FireBug because of it! >:|

So what i did was i began working on a custom FireBug perk to implemented some of these features, it is in a VERY early stage so please bare with me

Here is a video of a Level 5 FireBug using a shotgun loaded with Incendiary rounds, and a LAW that induces a fire explosion

YouTube - Killing Floor - Incendiary Weapons Test

If you like the idea please help!
Im trying to make all of these features:
-only available to a lvl 5 Firebug
-Work through the perk system
-be automatic

Last edited: