• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom crosshairs w/ color choices & Console knife equipping

F__L__E__S__H

Sep 26, 2018
The current crosshairs are barely visible and works against us console players on trying to get some nice dome shots off on fp or scrakes.. please consider. Also I have tuff time trying to enable the knife while being chased by 2 Fp and 3 Qp to help parry their attacks ON CONSOLE. Could we enable an option in settings to have the knife equip w/ a double tap of the Triangle or Y buttons?.. Please consider, thanks

Now that is very true. I never use the crosshair on PC (because I got used to it, and because I believe it's part of the "Killing Floor Experience"), but I never thought about how it would play out on consoles... I can imagine it to be a nightmare. And having a barely visible crosshair surely wouldn't help that much more.

However for the knives... Do you really try to parry with them? Quarterpounders nonetheless? I won't lie, that's an ability I totally forgot about. I personally never bothered, because I thought that the time you used to save a little health would be better spent making sure they die quickly. But if that's a secret tip, I'm glad that you made me discover something new.

Reactions: Humam2104
Upvote 0