• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Custom Character Help

Gutroach

Aug 14, 2014
I've made a custom character for Killing Floor, but he's locked for some reason. I have no idea how to change it so he can be played. His files all appear correctly, if I use a mutator (which I can't seem to get to work) I can play as him just fine, but I want him to start out unlocked.

tl;dr I made a custom character but I can't unlock him. :(

0h, and the Mutator I used to test was CCMutator. I can't seem to get it to work for anyone but me, so it's not a long-term solution.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The mutator to play custom characters doesn't work for some people as of now, presumably due to an update in the game, so it's not an option for this. I need a way to use vanilla-style unlocking for the character. (just specifying that he's playable)

Just thought i'll clarify this like I did to both him and his mate. There is NO problems with the CCMutator. I did check this and it worked 100% for me. I tried to help but found no problems at all. The mutator for some reason isn't working but it is saying it is loaded within the logs of KF.

If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

Upvote 0
Just thought i'll clarify this like I did to both him and his mate. There is NO problems with the CCMutator. I did check this and it worked 100% for me. I tried to help but found no problems at all. The mutator for some reason isn't working but it is saying it is loaded within the logs of KF.

If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

Considering the mutator seems to be running just fine despite nothing changing, a way to use vanilla-type codes would be best. If there's no detectable issue in something, how are you supposed to fix it? :confused:

If someone can find out what's keeping CCMutator from doing its thing, that'd be great too.

It works fine for me, but that's another story...

Upvote 0