• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Curtis got Slapped by a White Teacher

I don't know about you guys, but my best memories from high school are those boring noons that required only a small spark and BAM... complete anarchy out of the sudden. Or those tomato, egg, yoghurt etc. wars with other nearby schools during breaks :D

And all this happened in the general ideology that we had to break all those stupid little restrictions. Growing up in a small town, I went to a public school were we didn't have any specific rules and punishments for e.g. our way of dressing, but there was always the threat of "telling our parents" that the teachers probably knew personally.

Sorry for going kinda off topic, just wanted to express my ideas on how schools have slacked over the years. You know deep inside you that rules are made so they can be broken right? And even if things go back and get more strict, kids/teenagers will still be making every possible effort to have a bit of fun (fun without the cockiness that comes with modern youngsters today though). Living in a small town also meant that even the girls joined in most pranks instead of talking about hairs and nails all day too :p

Upvote 0