• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current state of the game and thoughts on Endless mode

Jbarazal

Mar 23, 2017
Ok, KF2 have pissed me off beyond resonable stress and I think I'm done with this game
This game does not try to be fun anymore
You see, when you have lots of enemies that trap you, when you have narrow maps that prevent you to escape from zeds properly, when you have shi*** Zed spawns that litteraly spawn zeds just behind you, there is no way to have fun playing this game. The game punishes you if you decide to move through the maps... When RNG plays a bigger factor than player skill, you can see that the game is full of BS!
Also, getting wave 25 on Diesector in Endless mode is just a nightmare... I don't even like the mode, and I only play it to try to get the last achievments... It shouldn't be that hard right?? But no, even playing with a full level 25 lobby is impossible to beat that, because this game is full of BS!
Why the kaboom wave exists??? At this point, with zeds spawning literally behind you, how can I kills them at a safe distance in the "Kaboom" wave????
Yesterday, a full level 25 lobby lost in the wave 24, BECAUSE IT WAS A ****ING KABOOM WAVE!!
Yeah, KF2 was fun in the beggining, when EDARS did not exist, maps where well thaught, and spawns where not broken. I don't believe that the people in charge of the game right now actually plays it, because if they did, serious changes would be made regarding all of the aspects described here.
I was trying to get all the achievments, (only 5 left), but after 570 hours, i'm done with this game.

Reactions: judgejman and Jaki
Yeah agreed all the way spanws are too close on certain occasion and edars are kind of a meh addition(the main problem imo with them is the headshots being kinda useless on them) tho i think diesector is meant to be this hard. And yeak that boom special wave... Random 6 crawler spawn next to you and you friendly zerk come and help and all 6 of them exploding makes you die that's so dumb.

Upvote 0