• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Thank you very much for this update Xienen :D

I am a bit disappointed for Decks16 which is a very good map UT :(

I hope she will be corrected for such a popular map on my servers :confused::(

Actually, I can volunteer to fix maps in such cases where the original mapper cant be contacted or he/she doesnt want to update the map anymore. But this is assuming the maps can actually be fixed without having to remake the entire map (like in the case of KF-Fortin, that map was just generally badly made).

But maps which only require rather minor tweaks in order to get in on the whitelist, I would be happy to help out with that.

Upvote 0
Actually, I can volunteer to fix maps in such cases where the original mapper cant be contacted or he/she doesnt want to update the map anymore. But this is assuming the maps can actually be fixed without having to remake the entire map (like in the case of KF-Fortin, that map was just generally badly made).

But maps which only require rather minor tweaks in order to get in on the whitelist, I would be happy to help out with that.

Oh It would be wonderful :D

but may need to request permission to TW if you can change the map of another author :eek:

But thank you anyway for this proposed solution :D

Upvote 0
Oh It would be wonderful :D

but may need to request permission to TW if you can change the map of another author :eek:

But thank you anyway for this proposed solution :D

He has talked with me. If the original author can not be contacted, anyone can fix the maps. We have had this discussion before, and as long as credit is still given to the original creator, anyone in the community can fix maps removed from the Whitelist.

Upvote 0
He has talked with me. If the original author can not be contacted, anyone can fix the maps. We have had this discussion before, and as long as credit is still given to the original creator, anyone in the community can fix maps removed from the Whitelist.

Thx Xienen ;):)

We could make a list of map that are to corrected??:eek:

Some maps worth it to correct or redo them :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thanks for the update. I've updated ,my servers... noticed, however, that Deadcity will not export on my dedicated server.

Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'

It seems to be the same package that is missing from The Hive.

Does anyone know where I can find this file?

Upvote 0
And Fix please:
KF-[LT]Police-StationV5
KF-[LT]Mansion
KF-[LT]MilitaryStrongoldV4

But take your time its not urgent :)

Please someone fix Decks16][.

It was one of the most popular maps on my server.
Not due to the exploits (only ever seen 1 person use an exploit, and get kicked for it).
It was popular due to it being one of the most heavily played UT99 maps, and it brought back that nostalgic feeling.

Id need a confirmation that the original authors arent updating these maps, before I start editing anything.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much and take your time especially :D

Same for those who have created KF-Decks16
Can not contact him by email :(
It is not present since November 2009 :(

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=514313&postcount=163[/URL]

Ive finished PoliceStation, BUT I let other KEPT members to go through it first before I post it here. If all goes as planned, it should be back on the whitelist within a week depending how quickly TWI updates the list.

Also, I think Mamoo started fixing Mansion so it should be done soonish as well.

Upvote 0
Ive finished PoliceStation, BUT I let other KEPT members to go through it first before I post it here. If all goes as planned, it should be back on the whitelist within a week depending how quickly TWI updates the list.

Also, I think Mamoo started fixing Mansion so it should be done soonish as well.

Oh great I do not think it would be also fast at fix :)

Almost done :p

Thank you to mamoo ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh great I do not think it would be also fast at fix :)

Well, it did take me the whole day, but I had time because I wasnt at work due being ill. Might have taken a few days longer if I was working, there was a huge load of stuff to fix after all :S

Anyway we've tested the map and the remaining exploits have been fixed. I submitted the map, so it should be back on the whitelist as soon as Xienen updates it again.

Upvote 0
Well, it did take me the whole day, but I had time because I wasnt at work due being ill. Might have taken a few days longer if I was working, there was a huge load of stuff to fix after all :S

Anyway we've tested the map and the remaining exploits have been fixed. I submitted the map, so it should be back on the whitelist as soon as Xienen updates it again.

Thank you very much Hatem :D
If you can do the other maps will be great :D
But take your time :eek:
I know there have a lot to fix on the maps [LT] :(

I thank you again for restoring a second life to all these maps are very nice and appreciated by the players :)

Upvote 0