• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Reserved
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Upvote 0
hey, this is why i don't see whitelist map packs cause the damn whitelist gets updated so often. just remove my thread since its been a while since i've updated it and most are not whitelisted anymore. ty.

We could keep some sort of Map Repository for Killing Floor, that way we would only need to add or remove individual maps as the whitelist is modified, as opposed to reuploading a whole RAR file.

PHP has a few libs that enable compression and writing of Zip files, so does Java right in it's java.util package. That would enable, if one so would like, to download a zip with only the maps they wished.

Java has been my language of choice lately, tho it's harder to find a free host which supports JSP, let alone one that would let you use enough space to fit all the maps in the whitelist. I'm still fine with PHP even tho code is a little bit messier.

We could work this idea out if it seems interesting. I'll be glad to help with the programming. I refuse to do the design, tho, simply because I suck at it (I make clean code, not clean design lol).

I'll wait to hear from more people about this.

Upvote 0
Well PixelDuck and I have been working hard (still are) on a whitelisted map database where the files will be hosted on our server (no more broken links or annoying file hosting sites!) and with no less than 5 screenshots for every map there. Plus, we're painfully testing them all to make sure they're perking up :D

Reactions: EpharGy and sah
Upvote 0
Well PixelDuck and I have been working hard (still are) on a whitelisted map database where the files will be hosted on our server (no more broken links or annoying file hosting sites!) and with no less than 5 screenshots for every map there. Plus, we're painfully testing them all to make sure they're perking up :D
Nice. Drop me a link when it's ready! =D

Upvote 0