• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Current Map White List

ThePatriarch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2011
Biotics Lab
i installed kf-castle.rom and i can play it in "solo" in my kf game, but when i load the map to my game serber which is hosted by ultimate gameservers, i cant play it?
all other maps load fine from here, but that map will not show up in my web admin list to add to the map cycle??? ive uninstalled and reinstalled it 5 times and nada,anysuggestions???

thanks

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Forgot to update this list, but the whitelist was updated a few days ago.

Added:
KF-artefatto by cannone82[ITA]
KF-StairCase by Yugo Hell
KF-AbandonedTowerBETAv11 by Aztek2313
KF-Survival-[v2] by Robot
KF-AHouse-remake by misaeru1
KF-CastleOfDeath-Gn3s by Fel
KF-Canville by cannone82[ITA]
KF-OldeTower-beta3 by PiX
KF-Area-69 by elql
KF-Siege by Dregs
KF-CentralMayhem-MainSt by Fel
KF-CentralMayhem-TheHood by Fel
KF-Trooper Defence by Fel
KF-Doom3 by S281
kf-Lighthouse_finalv3 by LATTEH
KF-Crystal-Lake by avp2501

Removed at mappers request:
All versions of DeathPit EXCEPT Deathpit-Revamp (Keep KF-DeathpitRevamp)
KF-Floor17
KF-MainStreetBeta
CentralMayhem
KF-Crystal-LakeV1-7a
KF-Crystal-Lake-CE-V1-7a

zidle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2010
Looks like KF-Crystal-LakeV1-7a wasn't removed from the master list on the first page.

PiX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2009
Sweden
I heard rumours that my map KF-OldeTower-beta3 still doesn't have perks enabled. Could it have something to do with the actor TowerBlockade? Since it's whitelisted I just assumed it was working. I hope you find the time soon to look into that.

zidle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2010
I heard rumours that my map KF-OldeTower-beta3 still doesn't have perks enabled. Could it have something to do with the actor TowerBlockade? Since it's whitelisted I just assumed it was working. I hope you find the time soon to look into that.
I can confirm that this map did not allow perk progression for me.

HuNteR-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2011
Up there, in the trees...
I can confirm that this map did not allow perk progression for me.

As of May 15th, 8pm KF-OldeTower-beta3 doesn't allow perk progression for me.

Last edited:

A4Tech

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2011
Sweden
kf-Artefatto crashes server for me, pretty strange. Also kf-Canville does not seem to be perk enabled
kf-Canville is perk enabled for me. Made my Commando lvl 6 on it yesterday. by far one of the easiest maps right now if you want to lvl perks. A little to easy for my taste =/ but a fun and sunny map:)

ThePatriarch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2011
Biotics Lab
kf-thestaircase.rom is a no go
i tied sevral times installing to my gameserver and kf maps folder un my pc snd the map will NOT show up in either?
any idea why??

thanks