• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having trouble with our Biohazard map. Perks are not enabled. There are two versions floating about, different filesize, same name! No idea which TW have whitelisted as they only give out the filename not any filesize info. What version has been whitelisted and where can we get it? Ta

Hello. In regards to your maps, Renaming EACH VERSION is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL because we cannot keep track of which version by filesize, it's too much extra work and trouble. Also this does become confusing for us and other server admins whom may play/use/ or download your maps in the KF community.

Please re-name your maps as required by the Unreal engine for recognition of file redirection and no version miss-matching as well as to enable us to continue to provide smooth whitelisting, as well as to alleviate any issues for for when I upload your maps to our download whitelisted section so we can be sure the correct versions of your maps we've whitelisted are available to play and download in the future. thank you.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Probably a stupid question, but searching this forum gave me no answer and I wonder where I can browse the actual white list anyway? Thx.

The full, latest White List is in the original post of this thread and it will be updated every time the official White List changes(which is only when the game is updated).

Upvote 0
This is becoming messy. Yesterday I had two updates in KF in a few minutes, was the white list updated too? It's a pain to browse a list of dozens of roms just to find a few new ones. Who is responsible for updating the white list do not want to make a separate list with only the changes, that is an easy thing to do and saves a lot of trouble for us.

I registered in Derek's site and there were no links to [LT] maps and found nothing there besides the same white list that is posted here.

Am I understanding all wrong due to my bad english or you are trying to discourage the admins of the servers to have the new white listed and the [LT] maps in them?

I think the mappers, the admin servers and the players, all of them, want to have the new maps in the servers and play them. I think also that it is good for tripwire, cause it will keep the game alive and selling. Why are you making things so difficult to us?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There was only one Killing Floor update yesterday and it was only client-side. There are no new maps on the White List.

Whenever updating the Map White List, in my "List Updated" posts that I put out to let people know when things have changed, I will list the maps that were added each time. Does that sound good Jubal?

Also, the LT website has not been fully set up to support the Map White List, yet. It's still an ongoing process, so for now, this thread is the only "official system" in place at this time.

Upvote 0
I put together a map pack a couple days ago containing as many white listed maps as I could find (79 in total). That should help get the ball rolling for now at any rate. Here is the link for that post:

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34560[/URL]

I am still trying to find the ones that I am missing to add to v2, along with the updated version of biohazard (when justfilth is done with it).

Derek, when you do get your site going, consider offering maps individually as well as in map packs. I know that its more work and file space, but it pays off for server admins if they can download a "complete white list" map pack or a "release version maps only" map pack. I am happy to help with that if you would like.

Upvote 0
There was only one Killing Floor update yesterday and it was only client-side. There are no new maps on the White List.

Whenever updating the Map White List, in my "List Updated" posts that I put out to let people know when things have changed, I will list the maps that were added each time. Does that sound good Jubal?

Also, the LT website has not been fully set up to support the Map White List, yet. It's still an ongoing process, so for now, this thread is the only "official system" in place at this time.

Perfect Xienen, that will help a lot, thanks and sorry for the flame, I was kinda grumpy in that moment. :eek:

Upvote 0
I put together a map pack a couple days ago containing as many white listed maps as I could find (79 in total). That should help get the ball rolling for now at any rate. Here is the link for that post:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34560http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34560

I am still trying to find the ones that I am missing to add to v2, along with the updated version of biohazard (when justfilth is done with it).

Derek, when you do get your site going, consider offering maps individually as well as in map packs. I know that its more work and file space, but it pays off for server admins if they can download a "complete white list" map pack or a "release version maps only" map pack. I am happy to help with that if you would like.
Nice job Entarus, thanks. Please, tell me in a few days how much bandwidth you used to host that package and if you want and I can, I'll try to help you with my own file server. Still looking to find links to download the [LT] maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Let me know if you find those [LT] maps and I will add them to the next pack. Short of joining the server and then extracting the files from my cache, I can't find a way to get them with their original documentation.

The [LT] maps are currently not able to be downloaded from our site, however they can be if you connect to our server (or a server with an [LT] map on it), download, then extract from cache. All of the [LT] maps, made by me, do not require any files other than the .rom. I do believe however that soon there will be download links to all of them on our site.

Upvote 0
The more mirrors, the less bandwidth on me ;)

Let me know if you find those [LT] maps and I will add them to the next pack. Short of joining the server and then extracting the files from my cache, I can't find a way to get them with their original documentation.
Ok, I'll will wait for the information concerning to the bandwidth usage to see if can help hosting, please inform it to me, here or by MP if you prefer.

Upvote 0
The [LT] maps are not currently up for download on any website (or at least the latest versions I've made aren't), mostly because they are going through many updates and bug fixes to ensure balanced gameplay. The latest versions (raw map no documentation) can always be downloaded by connecting to our server or any with them on it. They will however be put up soon since they are in their final stages. Also as Xienen said, our site does not fully support the Whitelist yet, but will shortly. And once it does, all [LT] Maps will be put on it.

Upvote 0
As I'd said in an earlier post, I'm 600+ miles away from home on vacation:) I had made clear in a previous post also that for sure this coming Monday, July 20th would be the first availability of the LT maps hosting section on our site in the downloads section. there are obviously other people getting these maps together, which is so helpful, and I do appreciate everyone that's done this because when I get home, I'll be able to compile them all much more quickly, and Entarus I just might consider the individual aspect, since it won't take me as long to get all the maps on my site! great Idea there..

I'd just ask for everyone to make sure to use this forum for the official site...as Xienen said in this thread, as these things take time:)

...Derek...

Upvote 0
Ok, I'll will wait for the information concerning to the bandwidth usage to see if can help hosting, please inform it to me, here or by MP if you prefer.

Patience, friend:) it will come soon:) I see you've made a few posts concerning where [LT] is as we're not ready yet, I want to also thank you for wanting to help! community members like yourself and several others in this thread will make this whitelisting thing a breeze after everything is in place for us at LT.

I'm glad to know the interest is there, so that when I provide the major time it will take to set this all up after I get home, it will be used!! I'm excited.

See you all on the 20th!

...Derek...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Patience, friend:) it will come soon:) I see you've made a few posts concerning where [LT] is as we're not ready yet, I want to also thank you for wanting to help! community members like yourself and several others in this thread will make this whitelisting thing a breeze after everything is in place for us at LT.

I'm glad to know the interest is there, so that when I provide the major time it will take to set this all up after I get home, it will be used!! I'm excited.

See you all on the 20th!

...Derek...
Nice to read that. Thanks.

Upvote 0
The [LT] maps are currently not able to be downloaded from our site, however they can be if you connect to our server (or a server with an [LT] map on it), download, then extract from cache. All of the [LT] maps, made by me, do not require any files other than the .rom. I do believe however that soon there will be download links to all of them on our site.

Just wanted to clarify that [LT]Chris is our map-maker at www.ludustempus.com . His genius has followed us through UT2004, KF-MOD, and now the Retail KF. We at Ludus Tempus Multi-Game Clan certainly appreciate his contributions to help us out.

As far as Ludus tempus we do have a management structure. I'm the Founder, Owner, Scriptor, as well as Server Admin of [LT]. Chris has been recently promoted to Admin because of his skills, and willingness to stick with us through 2 clan name changes, and quite a few member changes as well. I was doing many other projects and other games, when I stumbled upon Killing Floor completely by accident. we were a very established clan at that point. I'm glad we asked Chris aboard after the KF Mod community crumbled back in the MOD days, because while we're a much smaller clan now, his talent and friendship still remains.

When I took this project on, I originally was doing it alone. I've recently asked Chris to help me with some of the workload and he's agreed to help concerning the whitelist and download/upload sections of our site etc.

Hopefully both of us working on this will be a benefit to the KF community.
Cheers.:)

...Derek...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.