• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Thanks guys!

P.S. You have no idea how hard it is to type while eating a huge choux pastry.

For those like me who had no idea what a 'choux pastry' is

Choux_pastry_swans.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

That Ganja-farm map has so many bugs and exploits, that it should be removed from white list.

IE: Players can go through that metallic fence (Left side, when outside) and somewhere are invincible blocks, wich help players to climb to small roofs of "corner towers"

First: Did you put in a PM to King Shinobi on what you found?

Second: I just recently found the hole in the fence myself. The crawlers can still get through it. Plus if someone is not keeping it welded they get in.

Third: Invisible Blocks? This does not tell us anything. You need screen shots.

Fourth: You say it has so many bugs and exploits. You named two issues, in your opinion. Before you come here you should talk to the mapper and see if he/she will not fix them.

As far as I am concerned the fence is not a glitch. Most of the people I play with play on the outside. If the fence was a solid mass that zeds could not get through then that would be a glitch. It is a mover that is breakable. One that crawlers can make it through. I thought myself at first what the hell. I stepped back and thought about it.

If you do not feel up to talking to Shinobi I will. Just get the screen shots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
West London Night is exploitable

It was built from KF-WestLondon several patches ago, when it still had a lot of exploits, so those are naturally inherited. It'd probably take a lot of work to fix them (maybe TripWire can give him a list of what they had to fix?), so good luck with getting the author to do that...

I don't play it anymore (too dark for me), and it's not on my server either so I personally don't care.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.