• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Curiosity

Well i read somewhere in the killing floor wiki thingy that theres godmode and other cheats like Noclip ( if you know what that is ). says you have to type ENABLE CHEATS to.. well enable cheats and ive tried it but it doesnt work =C

Those will ''work'' on solo. It will disable perk progression. You need the admin commands to do somthing similar on multiplayer.

Upvote 0
Thats right. But i have tried the admin commands. i do have admin on my server. tried typing admin enable cheats or admin adminenable cheats and other variations. nothing works :( and im well aware it disables perks. im just wondering if its possible to activate cheats on a dedicated server, and if so how. :confused:

Upvote 0
Those commands will only work on solo. If you want godmode, try this:
admin set engine.playercontroller bgodmode True

can also try this one: admin set xgame.xpawn binvis True (wait for the players to respawn :p

and this one: admin set xgame.xpawn MaxMultiJump 3

Log in as an admin and have some fun. I suggest to restart the server when you are done to remove the commands. Have fun :p

Upvote 0
Well you open the console and enter adminlogin myadminname myadminpassword

*replace myadminname and myadminpassword

And simply copy paste the commands. I dont really know what to say about how those command works, except that godmode will make you invincible, binvis will make your character look really weird and max multijump will let you configure the number of jumps you can make before you touch the ground. Is that what you meant?

Upvote 0
Yeah you can toggle them, just put False instead of True. Or limit the jumps to 1. I think you can simply disable them when done, but it might disable perks progression for the next maps. Thats why i suggest that you restart it. And finally, the commands will work for the players that were in the server when they were activated and it will affect everyone.

Reactions: Raico12
Upvote 0