• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crysis Discussion Thread

yes, but the same thing always happens in terms of where the enemies are, where they spawn, etc

I guess I prefer more of a sandbox game with an ecosystem environment that goes on and does it's own thing with or without you. That would be the ultimate. I think FarCry2 may be more along those lines, and maybe DDay 1944 :)

Upvote 0
That game would be called Stalker, and it's been released already. Hopefully more games will follow Stalker's lead in gameplay. So far I'm extremely impressed by the Crysis gameplay, which so far sits in between Stalker and COD4. But hey we haven't seen the full game yet. One more thing: I hate the infini-spawning enemies in COD4 but I got along with the spawn-once-per-map-load enemies of Stalker.

Upvote 0
PC Zone have given Crysis 92%

The review was pretty **** though, PC Zone reviews are a bit lack-lustre these days in my opinion (they seem to give console ports higher scores than proper PC games, Crysis and STALKER have far more depth than Bioshock). Anyway the reviewer pointed out the final part of the game was poor, and the Alien bits are less exciting as the Korean bits.

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me why my game looks like this? D:

crysiswtf.jpg

My specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
2.41 GHz
3 GB RAM
GeForce 7900 GS

Upvote 0