• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Crosshairs today, Jan 8th, 3pm EST, 8pm GMT

CopperHead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
Yeah. The internet is the stronghold for wimps. Red Orchestra could teach you that.

But sometimes it's funny.. like when he who shall not be named starts messing around on your server.

it's not funny when it happens... but it is humorous later.

SolitarioSoldat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2010
USA,Tampa,Florida
Yeah. The internet is the stronghold for wimps. Red Orchestra could teach you that.

But sometimes it's funny.. like when he who shall not be named starts messing around on your server.

it's not funny when it happens... but it is humorous later.
I wonder who that is Cooperhead????? pls refresh our memory here :troll:

ibleedv20

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 9, 2010
Reactions: OneDuck

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
5000 post minimum requirement :troll:

You can just ask on the bash forums they are currently recruiting people to help with crosshairs we just responded to the call.

Last edited:

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Ever since I posted that I hate that emoticon I think usage of it has gone up by 400%.