• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Creating a Map for Red Orchestra? Need a Place to Host It?

Same thing on Map Orchestra

Same thing on Map Orchestra

I have been working on my first map for a long time. Its been tested and updated with lan parties. I have read this post and was excited because I don't have web space to distribute it. I never received confirmation e-mail from map orchestra but it looked like I was logged in already. I couldn't post or contact admin and given same message. I also couldn't find where I can upload my map. I did d/l some maps and saw they were zipped rom files. Can I also upload uz2 files for server admins to use? Is there any other places to upload my map for testing/playing? I would love to include it on Map Orchestra if possible. Thanks for input and help.:)

Reservoir Dog

Upvote 0
Help?

Help?

I need help. I am just unskilled as far as mapping goes. I just suck at it. So, could someone help me in my quest for making a map? I'm looking for a hill 400/hill 3432 clone. For anyone asking, hill 400 was a 400 metre hill in COD 2. there were many pillboxes and sandbag bunkers which would make really good objectives. This is partially done in Tcherkassy, but i think it could be better done. One point of asvice, if i may. For anyone who is willing to make this map, model what the hill looks lke to what the ridge looks like in Smolnesk, only larger (obveously), more destroyed tree's, rainy weather (if you want). and a few concrete pillboxes.

Upvote 0