- Find a suitable location in your level where you want players to attempt to hold and create a KFMapObjective_DoshVolume from the volume list.
- Ensure that the pivot of the volume is centrally located and slightly above the ground. The defend icon trail emitter will path to this point. If the pivot point of the volume is not within the nav-mesh or outside the playable area, pathing to the objective will not work, so double check the pivot location of the volume.
- Place boundary static meshes around the perimeter of the volume. These are located in the ENV_OBJ_MESH package. *note* You can also combine these into a single mesh or create your own mesh.
- Select the KFMapObjective_DoshVolume and lock it.
- Select all perimeter static meshes (or splines) and add them to the Zone Boundary Meshes array within the KFMapObjective_DoshVolume. This will link them together so the perimeter meshes appear / disappear when the volume is active / inactive.[/I]
- If you chose Use Random Objectives, the objective zones will open up at random. A volume will only be repeated when all other volumes in the array have been picked. This is best used on levels that have all areas accessible at all times (eg. Zed Landing, Evacuation Point, Catacombs, Burning Paris, etc.). Simply populate the Random Wave Objectives array with all of your KFMapObjective_DoshVolume's. NOTE: