• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I have had this idea for a long time and it makes me wish I had some skill in programming and graphic design.

This is just a crazy idea, not to be taken to seriously, I am just wondering what you guys would think.

RO2 Zombie Mod :eek:

Picture this.

You and 2 to 31 friends.
In Spartenovka for example

Against constantly spawning Nazi Zombies that can only die with 1 headshot or 3-4 chest shots. Legs or feet would make them crawl, hand and arm would be ripped out.

All that with the current weapons.

Different classes would make different zombies.

Rifleman = slow walking
SMG = faster walking
SL = running
MG = Tank zombie

All in fairly balanced spawning numbers.

Need to survive X amount of time
You get overrun and move back to next spawn just like the regular territory game.

Looking at how well Arma2 is selling since DayZ mod... I was thinking it couldn't hurt :D

What do you guys think of my crazy idea ?

Last edited:
Well, since there's a thread already made about this...guess I should share my ideas. :D

Nazi undead is already used more than twice...
How about "Bolshevik Zombies"?!

Zombie types:
*Zombies of the red army with glowing red eyes(or not), some of them are carrying a weapon on their back;
*Zombie cossacks riding with their undead horses and swinging their sables;
*Crawling zombies, which were blown by artillery before they became undead;
*Zombie Ogeltez deployed with 2 DP-28's and Vladimir on his back throwing grenades(or giving to Ogeltez mouth to throw it further);
*Fully operational tank with ZOMBIES in it! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, since there's a thread already made about this...guess I should share my ideas. :D

Nazi undead is already used more than twice...
How about "Bolshevik Zombies"?!

Zombie types:
*Zombies of the red army with glowing red eyes(or not), some of them are carrying a weapon on their back;
*Zombie cossacks riding with their undead horses and swinging their sables;
*Crawling zombies, which were blown by artillery before they became undead;
*Zombie Ogeltez deployed with 2 DP-28's and Vladimir on his back throwing grenades(or giving to Ogeltez mouth to throw it further);
*Fully operational tank with ZOMBIES in it! :D

I loved to read this =D

Upvote 0
So you want to play against a mindless horde who shuffle about in a random way with no logic or reason? Just play on a server filled with bots

ba+dum+tss.jpg

Anyway another Zombie downed in the Zombie apocalypse :)

e31fQ.jpg

Upvote 0
I have had this idea for a long time and it makes me wish I had some skill in programming and graphic design.

This is just a crazy idea, not to be taken to seriously, I am just wondering what you guys would think.

RO2 Zombie Mod :eek:

Picture this.

You and 2 to 31 friends.
In Spartenovka for example

Against constantly spawning Nazi Zombies that can only die with 1 headshot or 3-4 chest shots. Legs or feet would make them crawl, hand and arm would be ripped out.

All that with the current weapons.

Different classes would make different zombies.

Rifleman = slow walking
SMG = faster walking
SL = running
MG = Tank zombie

All in fairly balanced spawning numbers.

Need to survive X amount of time
You get overrun and move back to next spawn just like the regular territory game.

Looking at how well Arma2 is selling since DayZ mod... I was thinking it couldn't hurt :D

What do you guys think of my crazy idea ?

Get me the textures of the models and I'll give you back Zombies..... while I don't have much time for modeling and working on a map, my Photoshop skills are 733t and can make anything when it comes to Photoshop..... very quickly mind you.

3 years as a photo retoucher/restorer, graphic designer for the last 10-11 years for sign companies and advertising..... while I have formal training and education in animation and 3D modeling, textures are my strong point.

I don't have time for modeling and animating or level design..... but I can pump out textures in minutes & my attention to detail is a bit sick sometimes..... and with Zombies.... you're damn right those are going to be detailed. :IS2:

Would you like your Zombies with or without maggots?

Last edited:
Upvote 0