• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Crashes we are investigating

I have had problems when playing Search & Destroy on the events that were announced on the Official Red Orchestra 2 Group.

The game worked fine at first, but when more people started to join, about 10 or 15 maybe, the game crashes when the match was starting, after choosing a team Axis or Allies.
This has happened both in Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm.

However my video card is an Nvidia 450 GTS

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2013.11.15-22.26.02.dmp
    635.1 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2013.11.15-22.17.36.dmp
    621.5 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2013.11.15-22.14.29.dmp
    673.7 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2013.11.15-22.07.59.dmp
    663.4 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2013.11.15-22.29.14.dmp
    677.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Black Screen On Startup.

Black Screen On Startup.

I have been having problems when launching "Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer". When I launch it a black screen appears then minimizes. When I try to click on it again on my taskbar it appears to a smaller black screen in the top left of my screen.

Computer Specifications:

CPU: AMD FX 4350 Quad Core @ 4.2ghz
GPU: Asus GTX 650 Ti (Overclocked to 1050 mhz)
RAM: 8 GB

Attachments

• Launch-backup-2013.11.25-15.10.31.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Game Freeze, NvidiaGT540m

Game Freeze, NvidiaGT540m

Game just freezes and stops responding. Most of the time this happens in the main menu within 5 seconds of it showing. Rarely I get into a game, but I don't have enough time to get into it until it crashes.

Attachments

• Launch-backup-2013.11.30-18.51.40.log
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Launch.log
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Still crashing

Still crashing

GeForce GTX 770
i7 960 @ 3.2 GHz
8 GB ram
windows 7

Giving another windows dmp file. Nothing I do prevents the crashing from happening. Happens randomly, anywhere from 10 minutes of gameplay to an hour in. Crashes on all maps. Freezes whole pc, only fix is to reset. Same type of crash happened on my old gpu (geforce 560 ti). Just installed a new ssd, so all drivers and installs are clean and up to date. Please fix soon, I'd like to actually play the game...

Attachments

• 121213-12355-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • 120813-12261-01.dmp
  • 121413-12308-01.dmp
Upvote 0
How can I fix it? or When this bug will be fixed.

How can I fix it? or When this bug will be fixed.

My game still crashing. After loading map. Game crash and I get this message
問題の署名:
問題イベント名: APPCRASH
アプリケーション名: rogame.exe
アプリケーションのバージョン: 0.0.0.0
アプリケーションのタイムスタンプ: 525442c5
障害モジュールの名前: StackHash_d22c
障害モジュールのバージョン: 6.1.7601.18205
障害モジュールのタイムスタンプ: 51db96c
Always this message appear when game crash.

Upvote 0
can't start RO 2 multiplayer

can't start RO 2 multiplayer

i have a radeon hd 6950 and always when i start RO/rising storm 2 multiplayer there comes: rogame.exe started nicht translated: rogame.exe doesnt starts.
I tried everything i found on the internet: reinstalled the redist, changed the leanguage to english ,changed the steam lenguage to english and reinstalled it,reinstalles it without changing nothing i have no clue what to do now and seriously i am a bit disappointed at the moment. Help would be awesome.

Upvote 0
ATI HD 7700 Blue Screen

ATI HD 7700 Blue Screen

Hello dear support,

This problem has been going on for a while. I've been trying to fix this several different ways but I'm out of luck, you are the last people that can help me here since AMD support is kind enough not to answer.

I have a random blue screen crashes while playing RO/RI. Since there are no dmp files (for some odd reason) in my ROgame folder, here is a Windows dmp file attached, hopefully it will do. I have ATI HD7700 and the latest 13.2 driver installed.

Thank you

Milos Markovic

Attachments

• 020214-22245-01.dmp
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I am having fail to start problems.

I have purchased RO2 on steam. Installed it correctly, by itself, verified the files are fine.

When loading, it quickly goes from "performing first time setup" to "Failed to start game (Unknown Error)", all in steam app windows.

I have manually tried running RO2Redist.exe & PnkBuster.

I have tried recording a log file, but there is no RO2 folder in my documents/my games/ section, and thus no config.ini also.

Tried re-installing.

I am running Windows Vista 64bit
GeForce GTX 280
4GB RAM
Intel Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz

It's 5 years old (was top of the range), but not failed to play a game yet, only recently stuggling to use max settings on some new games the last year. And well its crashing during initial setup from my guess anyway.

At a bit of a dead loss here, any ideas?
Thanks

Upvote 0
Haven't been able to play this game for over a year now. I first had this problem shortly after Rising Storm exited Beta. When I try to start RO2/RS, an error box saying rogame.exe has stopped working comes up. I've tried all the methods recommended in the Steam Technical Problems FAQ, and none of them have made any difference.

I am running:

Asus G75VW
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @2.30 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

I would love to be able to play this awesome game again.

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2013.05.05-12.13.02.dmp
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Crashing on maps with vehicles

Crashing on maps with vehicles

Hi, i want to report crashing on Arad 2, Rakowice, Barashka. Everytime i join those maps i get a crash to desktop, even while spectating (not moving the camera). Its been like this since i installed the game. Every other maps are working perfectly. I've already tried to verify the game cashe, it said that 3 files were failing to validate and will be reaquired. After that i joined Barashka and still got the crash. So if someone has a clue what i can do, feel free to post back.

With best regards.

Upvote 0
Game crashes on specific maps

Game crashes on specific maps

Dear Developers,

The game crashes on specific maps (i.e., saipan, guadalcanal, pavlov's house, fallen fighters) in which, depending on the map, one (1) of two (2) things happens:

1) Map loads, role is selected, character spawns BUT before being able to blink/move, the game freezes up and hangs for a while with sound continuously replaying UNTIL the game crashes to the desktop and a "ROGame has stopped working.... Send error report" pop-up appears.

2) Map fails to load and crashes to the desktop.

Be advised, I have taken measures to fix this issue, but they were ineffective. The two (2) tasks I undertook to resolve the matter were:

1) Verify the integrity of the game cache ---- 100% verified successfully.

2) Delete Red Orchestra 2 folder in My Documents / My Games to clear all configuration (video, audio, & controls) ---- Deleted.

Yet my problem persists. Please inform me on how to move forward. Thanks to all in advance.

NOTE: The notion that this issue pertains ONLY to NVIDIA 600 series cards IS incorrect - my issue is a result of upgrading to a 750 Ti and users above testified to experiencing identical issues with 500 series and AMD graphics, per "KEISER".

ALSO NOTE: I am almost positive the solution to this issue lies with RAM recognition and prompts associated with "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072" as I see that was a fix for many but do not wish to put my computer at risk, thus awaiting an official solution.

Upvote 0