[Crash] Crash on startup after latest update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

UnknownSoldier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Yes very possible. My game has been working fine since the beta then this update comes out and I can't even start the game.

Tuuba Ankka

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2009
I'm pretty sure this crash affects anyone who got the patch, give TWI a while, its not like we could be getting Honor and unlocking stuff right now anyway with the broken stats :rolleyes:

SEC

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 27, 2006
Confused

Confused

So, I posted a query about rogame.exe not working in the support forum and it got moved into this thread. This thread has a developer post in it. I looked at the developer post thinking I might find an answer there and the developer post says "why not ask for help in the support forum?"

ShankStick

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2011
So, I posted a query about rogame.exe not working in the support forum and it got moved into this thread. This thread has a developer post in it. I looked at the developer post thinking I might find an answer there and the developer post says "why not ask for help in the support forum?"

Let's all rebel and play RO1. Maybe they'll build us a game worthy of our money next time around :)