• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Crash on startup after latest update

LOL @ moving the thread to a less populated sub section so less people see it. Well this was worth the 25 pounds.... :/.

I love TWI and have both RO OST, RO2 and KF but god damn you guys ****ed up this launch.

++++++++++++++++++++++1 million

this is easily the single most fail launch of a game ive seen now in 15 years. There have been some bad one, but this one is like a bad april fools joke

Upvote 0
Just got home from work, got a few hours before I have to go to class, wanted to play a little bit. Cant :(

Just leaves a bitter taste this sort of thing. Its becoming more and more common to release games 1/2 finished and just patch it up to being complete over the course of months...

I love the game but its really annoying to put money towards something and not be able to use it when you own it....

Upvote 0
rogamehnng.png
ulkZWPohVgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

:(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
exactly the same issue...

in launch.log i can see

[0000.34] Init: Presizing for 33476 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
[0000.34] Init: Object subsystem initialized
[0000.37] DevDataBase: Connection to "Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=production-db;Initial Catalog=EngineTaskPerf;Trusted_Connection=Yes;Connection Timeout=2" or "10.1.20.20" failed
[0000.50] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM3
[0000.53] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
[0003.30] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:RegisterLocalTalker
[0003.31] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:ResetStats
[0003.36] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:GetNumberOfCurrentPlayers
[0003.42] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:GetCurrentVOIPLevel
[0003.48] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:HasRO1License
[0003.48] Warning: Warning, Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks:HasRO2Preorder
[0009.40] Critical: appError called: SHA Verification failed for '..\..\ROGame\CookedPC\Startup_POL.upk'. Reason: Bad hash
[0009.40] Critical: Windows GetLastError: Operacja ukoDczona pomy[lnie. (0)
[0009.40] Log: === Critical error: ===
SHA Verification failed for '..\..\ROGame\CookedPC\Startup_POL.upk'. Reason: Bad hash

Address = 0x48c402 (filename not found) [in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]

Upvote 0