Couple of sigs

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
Did these sigs recently, if someone wants to claim them let me know:

kurlanddeath.jpg

MG-Shutze.jpg

acceptance.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
What did i spell it wrong? I did the sig kinda quick so never checked.

BUGGER: missed out the "c", fixed it, meinen deutsch ist nicht so gut!

Just refresh page

Last edited:

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
Great Kurland sig!
But what in the name of Anubis were you trying to say with your own sig? Представление к убиванию?? What's that? :p

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
Well i have all sigs rotating on my current sig now...that one is meant to be something like "viewing a kill"

i used a literal translation site so it's probably come out wrong hehe

Shkuratov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2008
can you make a me a sig? i liek the first one but if you can ca nyou make me one not listeted in this thread?