• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Cosmetics more in line with characters and perks

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
So I was thinking about immersion and some of the cosmetic. Sure, some of the flashy and hoiday stuff is fun but wouldn't the cosmetics be better served if they fit more the perks and characters? Or maybe packages designed for certain specific classes? Like more Commando fatigues for the Commando? More business attire for Mr. Foster? There are some firefighter gear bits which could be in a firefighter set for Firebugs. Medic outfits for medic and more. More religious items for the Reverend. Some punk specific outfits for Ava. I think if priced right they would sell well. The gunslinger could actually have a western wear type set.

BombasticMime

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2019
Great idea.

Right now, you can outfit maybe one or at most two items that are relevant to your class, but nothing that would really give your character a definite identity. i would buy a bundle if the price was right.

Reactions: Barot8

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I remember the Steampunk Characters in the first game, most of them were linked to a specific perk ! It was a nice touch and I agree we could have something like that (since characters are all tied to a certain category of weapons, Ana loving explosives for example).

And yep, I think that having some more unique items for each character would make them stand out even more. Sure, they got their own VA's, quotes and stuff. But having merely a few colors and a bandana is a bit poor...

Reactions: Barot8