Corrupt a wish

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
a simple little game invented to kill boredom and i thought i'd be kind enough to share it with you.

ok here you make a wish and any wish you want but the catch is someone will say "wish granted, but" then they will say how it will end badly A.K.A Corrupting it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~The Rules~~

1. Make it a simple wish; no more than a single sentence.
2. Make only 1 wish
3. you cannot corrupt your own wish by double posting, that's stupid.
4. you cannot make a corruption or a wish soo bad it ends the entire game.
5. you cannot wish for this thread to be locked.
6. you cannot wish for more wishes, otherwise that negates Rule 2.
7. Do not not under any circumstance troll or flame in this thread.
8. no more than one person corrupting the same wish.
9. YOU HAVE TO WISH AFTER YOU GRANT THE VICTIMS...
10.have fun...

if there is anything that needs to be added in for rules to keep people from making ridiculous crap, please tell me, ill edit it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i will start off the the game by saying the following statement everyone must start off before wishing.

"I wish that i had wings so i could fly"

now the next person to comment on this thread will have to say "wish granted but" and then say what kind of twisted end you desire, just make it reasonable. then after you have typed out your corruption you make a wish then next person comments with a corruption into a never ending chain of evil twists lol.

l8s

Last edited:

Deafmute

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2009
knee deep in pussy.
Love these threads.

Wish granted, but you fly into an oncoming helicopter and get turned into bloody confetti.

I wish I could find a goddamn job as a veterinary assistant.

YFGHNG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2010
OCD
I wish the $40 on my desk sextupled (lol sextuple).

Lol...<3 these threads.

Wish granted, but your office computer overheats, causing everything to catch on fire.

I wish that I had enough money to get a decent car.

rambryj

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 29, 2009
Maple Grove, MN
www.facebook.com
I wish that I had enough money to get a decent car.

Wish granted, but this is your car.

I wish I had friends

smokeythebear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
Wish granted. Now everyone thinks you write like a girl and laugh at you for it.

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat.

Wish granted, but now all you got is this hatchback, and everywhere you go yo you gets laughed at.

I wish the next half life will be come out this year.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Wish granted, but there are 5 more episodes to go before the story concludes.

I wish my neighbours didn't talk to me. Ever.
Wish granted, now they will stick little post-its on your door!

I wish my neighbor would fall in love with me.

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
Wish granted, but there are no Punisher movies at all now.

That's not really a corruption ... they sucked so hard that it's unlikely that there will ever be any more made anyway. So I'm still ahead if I have two that were good. :D

I wish my neighbor would fall in love with me.

Wish granted!

I wish they sold Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in my local stores.

Last edited:

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
That's not really a corruption ... they sucked so hard that it's unlikely that there will ever be any more made anyway. So I'm still ahead if I have two that were good. :D

I wish they sold Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in my local stores.

wish granted, but when you got to feed your livestock, they all die of poisoned crops...

i wish i had a penguin with a jetpack that could fly me to college.

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
wish granted, but when you got to feed your livestock, they all die of poisoned crops...

i wish i had a penguin with a jetpack that could fly me to college.

Why the hell would I give beer to my livestock?

Also, re: your penguin ... his name is Tux, you compiled the binaries wrong, and the fuel control for your jetpack crashes. Then it crashes. With you on board.

I wish ... the mailman would show up. I'm waiting for something.