• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code coop

Hello everyone, I plan to create skins for weapons and player for killing floor 2. I already have the idea, I'll just need help coding, if someone wants participated in DUB collection, please let me know. ty

Killing Floor 2 hasn't shown any form of coding, the way it'll be made, how far you can go with how the weapons make and seems you said skin, i'm guessing texture wise only. How is this possible to be done with no release of anything from the game?

If you're on about KF1 (like the forums you're in now - KF2 has it's own forums...), then what are you trying to do?

Upvote 0
I do not want to write on the forum of killing floor 2 go I think the true fan to games are still on the 1.

I am considering just creating the same content that I created for killing floor 1 because I like to do is kind of thing and I love killing floor .

maybe i dont understand your question dude ,sry for that , but with google translate is not good good ^^

Upvote 0