• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Controversial opinion: Scaly Pete was right to kill dear mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never showed poor behavior, please don't try to act like you know what's going on when you clearly know nothing. I mean, you won't even tell me what rules I have broken, I know that much. If I asked, you wouod only give me a vague answer with a snide remark.

Sixishungry has trolled me so much on this forum that mods have had to delete many of his comments as they were copy and pasted on various threads. He has also received personal warning.

The fact that people like you can accuse me of the same behavior in ignorance, when I have only defended myself or reported issues is telling. So please stop attempting to backseat mod, I'll continue to defend myself as needed. Thanks.
It's a general warning to all in this thread. I don't mind keeping this thread open but if it's going to consist of mostly two individuals arguing with each other and making things personal, then there is no reason to do so.
@Sixishungry last warning.

Reactions: SharkBoy266
Upvote 0
It's a general warning to all in this thread. I don't mind keeping this thread open but if it's going to consist of mostly two individuals arguing with each other and making things personal, then there is no reason to do so.
@Sixishungry last warning.

Sharkboy lied. I have only received ONE warning in my entire time at this website, and that was many months ago. Only once were my posts deleted. As a mod, you can fact check this easily.

But I will do as you ask, and ignore Sharkboy. This thread can go back to discussing Maneater, like it was before he hijacked it.

From this point forward, all discussion on this thread will be solely focused on the topic at hand, not petty drama.

Thank you, Kitty, for saving this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never lied and not sure why you continue to act like a victim. You spammed the same comment over 30 times in different threads which the mods had to clean up and give you a personal warning.

Let it go bro.
The final warnings from Ecfor and I were given. Locking thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.