• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Controversial opinion: Scaly Pete was right to kill dear mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I will add that revenge is a nasty business. People that are angry and vengeful towards something or the idea of something that makes them livid do some pretty off the wall stuff. Also, vengeance never ends well in any case as we seen in the ending of this game. I think that after Pete cut the little pup and she bit his hand off, it then put a mark on Pete because she seen what he looked like and tasted his blood. Though it's just a game, in my opinion, the player shark isn't out for revenge because Pete killed her mother but more than likely because of the action that Pete took against her by maiming her. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Tv tropes has a good article on the subject:

Upvote 0
Thank you, I can't stand when people disrespect others for no reason, then when someone defends themselves, the person/persons a t like they were never wrong. I miss the days when people could just have am simple conversation without getting angry or you know, could handle difference of opinion without g r tting offended or feeling like they have to prove they are superior and have the last word. It's sad when a mod has to step in for it to die but here we are lol Well, at least it's over now.

Upvote 0
Thank you, I can't stand when people disrespect others for no reason, then when someone defends themselves, the person/persons a t like they were never wrong. I miss the days when people could just have am simple conversation without getting angry or you know, could handle difference of opinion without g r tting offended or feeling like they have to prove they are superior and have the last word. It's sad when a mod has to step in for it to die but here we are lol Well, at least it's over now.

I'm so glad to see you come back months later to show regret for your earlier attitude. Apology accepted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm so glad to see you come back months later to show regret for your earlier attitude. Apology accepted.
I wasn't apologizing because I wasn't the one who disrespecting first. I only showed you the same respect you showed me, that much is obvious.

And does it really matter if I came back months later to comment? Or maybe you didn't think it through and realize that maybe I had things to do before returning to the forum and checking notifications, that I don't have all day to stick by my phone like some people. Either way, I am disappointed with the low blow attempt. I know you only wrote such a comment because you saw I hadn't been on lately and probably figured "I'll write this because watch guys, it wil be months before he comes back!" My suspicion was correct.

Nevertheless, claiming that I came back to specifically comment on the thread for an imaginary apology is your mental battle, I actually commented on various threads, perhaps check my comment history before making wild claims. Not only all that but you're still making snide comments as if you haven't let it go. Let it go, stop making more things up and let it go lol Would hate to see a mod lock the thread because you couldn't move on.

We don't need this crap in such a peaceful forum and tbh, you're the only person (besides someone in bug reports section) that I've seen at this immature of a level.

And no, before you make any more claims, I am just explaining myself. I should allow to do that freely if you're going to imply things about me that aren't true. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take a few minutes out my busy days to check the forums more often. All I ask in return is that you stop trolling and trying to manipulate the comments I write or imply that the mod was siding exclusively with you (they weren't). Since the beginning of thos thread proved you wrong on multiple occasions, since then youve had it out for me. You got mad because I didn't side with your agenda... How about we get rid of that pride and bitteness and just enjoy the game? Toodles! ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wasn't apologizing because I wasn't the one who disrespecting first. I only showed you the same respect you showed me, that much is obvious.

And does it really matter if I came back months later to comment? Or maybe you didn't think it through and realize that maybe I had things to do before returning to the forum and checking notifications, that I don't have all day to stick by my phone like some people. Either way, I am disappointed with the low blow attempt. I know you only wrote such a comment because you saw I hadn't been on lately and probably figured "I'll write this because watch guys, it wil be months before he comes back!" My suspicion was correct.

Nevertheless, claiming that I came back to specifically comment on the thread for an imaginary apology is your mental battle, I actually commented on various threads, perhaps check my comment history before making wild claims. Not only all that but you're still making snide comments as if you haven't let it go. Let it go, stop making more things up and let it go lol Would hate to see a mod lock the thread because you couldn't move on.

We don't need this crap in such a peaceful forum and tbh, you're the only person (besides someone in bug reports section) that I've seen at this immature of a level.

And no, before you make any more claims, I am just explaining myself. I should allow to do that freely if you're going to imply things about me that aren't true. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take a few minutes out my busy days to check the forums more often. All I ask in return is that you stop trolling and trying to manipulate the comments I write or imply that the mod was siding exclusively with you (they weren't). Since the beginning of thos thread proved you wrong on multiple occasions, since then youve had it out for me. You got mad because I didn't side with your agenda... How about we get rid of that pride and bitteness and just enjoy the game? Toodles! ;)

Stay triggered, shark virgin! 😏

Upvote 0
Stay triggered, shark virgin! 😏
Exactly what I'm talking about. You're so triggered you have to resort to petty insults and can't hold a decent conversation. Then a mod comes here to correct you and you act like he came here to shoo me out your thread or something. I wonder when your lies, name calling and delusion will ever stop...Since the first page, it's obvious that you like to troll anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Exactly what I'm talking about. You're so triggered you have to resort to petty insults and can't hold a decent conversation. Then a mod comes here to correct you and you act like he came here to shoo me out your thread or something. I wonder when your lies, name calling and delusion will ever stop...Since the first page, it's obvious that you like to troll anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You're obviously frothing at the mouth mad. But keep projecting, buddy boy. I get my kicks watching it.

Upvote 0
You're obviously frothing at the mouth mad. But keep projecting, buddy boy. I get my kicks watching it.
Seems like you're the only one kicking rocks here, I mean you're the one resolving to name callimg while I keep my cool but reverse logic is forum logic, right? 😂 Keep it up

EDIT:

"Don't worry, I plan on keeping it up."

Well, you got an official blackspot, a warning from the devs and they had to close 3 threads due to you resorting to childish name calling and spamming so while you tried, no, I doubt you will be "keeping it up" any longer. Good riddance!

^EDITED AFTER YOUR LAST COMMENT TO AVOID MORE IF YOUR TROLLING

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im done, I have nothing to add to this conversation. I think this quote says it all. By the way Im a Huntsman apprentice who had to learn how each animal Im allowed to hunt actually lives. Im pretty much at the end of my apprenticeship(apprenticehood?) and just waiting for my final exam.
Honestly I don't care. Just because you are a huntsman apprentice, doesn't mean you know anything about animal psychology or behavior. You may know how to track and hunt but that's as far as your knowledge takes you. And if you don't know what your title is, perhaps we (as in I and others here) shouldn't take you seriously?

Nevermind, back to it...
Not once did you ever even care to face my questions head on and give an insightful answer, instead you insulted and swayed from having an actual conversation. Then you blame me for your ignorance. So yeah, if you're done then great. Maybe this thread will die already.

Also, why in the world would you maje a brand new account just to leave a goodbye message? Does your vendetta/hurt really run that deep??

Upvote 0
Honestly I don't care. Just because you are a huntsman apprentice, doesn't mean you know anything about animal psychology or behavior. You may know how to track and hunt but that's as far as your knowledge takes you. And if you don't know what your title is, perhaps we (as in I and others here) shouldn't take you seriously?

Nevermind, back to it...
Not once did you ever even care to face my questions head on and give an insightful answer, instead you insulted and swayed from having an actual conversation. Then you blame me for your ignorance. So yeah, if you're done then great. Maybe this thread will die already.

Also, why in the world would you maje a brand new account just to leave a goodbye message? Does your vendetta/hurt really run that deep??

I have no idea who you're replying to, but I'm pleased to see it's another person who rolls their eyes at you.
Literally no one agrees with you.

Upvote 0
I have no idea who you're replying to, but I'm pleased to see it's another person who rolls their eyes at you.
Literally no one agrees with you.
Hmmm... I think it's hilarious you're asking who I'm replying to when it says clearly that I'm replying to is dh905763. Either the account was suspended or the comment was deleted.

Either way, maybe @Yoshiro can shed some light or just lock the thread. Seems like you're just going to keep replying weeks later in a desperate effort to look "superior". What's new?

Upvote 0
This isn't the first time you two spend months showing poor behaviour.

Read the rules, especially General Behaviour: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I've never showed poor behavior, please don't try to act like you know what's going on when you clearly know nothing. I mean, you won't even tell me what rules I have broken, I know that much. If I asked, you wouod only give me a vague answer with a snide remark.

Sixishungry has trolled me so much on this forum that mods have had to delete many of his comments as they were copy and pasted on various threads. He has also received personal warning.

The fact that people like you can accuse me of the same behavior in ignorance, when I have only defended myself or reported issues is telling. So please stop attempting to backseat mod, I'll continue to defend myself as needed. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.