• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

controller config in ro2 running on epic ???????

BadFireThere

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 21, 2021
trying to input config for controller use on rising storm 2 vietnam . running through epic not steam. was wondering if any one knows where to put the extended controller code with in the
ROinputengine.file im trying to follow the tripwires offical coding but due to it being epic instead of steam the file is written in different at points ..
as in two lines given by trip wire or backwards in ROinput engine config file specificly for the mouse. i do not see why this would effect the string command on working if aligned properly with the rest of the bindings.
for instance in page it says place extended code underneath this section stoping with the binding section.
on the roinput page which is the game its self underneath the binding section it has classic binding so i am confused on where to extend the code ..
and thinking of cutting said code to replace with my own if nothing else ??
although i am looking for a eaiser method then total refraction... if any can help please reply