• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Conten Browser Issue(SDK)

Hello,
Since the Workshop Update my ContenBrowser dosen't work for me.
Every time I search for an Item in the ContenBrowser my SDK crashes.
What I try so far:
Try to search in ContenBrowser without a Map loaded -> crashes
on my own map either.
Reboot my Computer and reinstall SDK, but don't solve the problem.

Before the Workshop update I hadn't this problem.

Anyone know how to solve it?

I've been having the same issue with the content browser as of lately myself. Do note that this never happened to me before when I had my 8 gigs of memory, but I recently had to RMA a 4 gig stick back to the manufacture - ever since, my SDK hangs when using the content browser.

Not saying that is the source of the issue, but that is what my circumstances are at the moment. Unlike the OP, this was happening to me even before the Workshop update. Not sure if it is related, I just want to get back to mapping. :eek:

Upvote 0
I have solve the problem that the SDK crashes, when searching for an Item.
One file was broken I repair my RO2 with Steam and the search function works now again.

But now I have same Issue than Comrade that SDK hangs while using the content browser:(

Doesn't seem like anyone is chiming in for us, Greathero.

I'm personally going to back up my work and do a clean re-install of the SDK later today. Wipe every trace of it and start from scratch. Basic, but hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Upvote 0