• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Constatnt Arty in Grain Elevator

I remember when it first came out on the beta and didn't have the artillery, Axis didn't have a chance. The arty doesn't actually do much damage but it works on the 'psychological' level and prevents Allies from raining death from the higher floors.

Plus now all the holes in the walls and smoke look better too. Too bad real destruction isn't in the game.

Upvote 0
You know what I noticed while playing Grain Elevator?

Since I played the map a dozen times now on both sides I can't figure out 1 thing. When the map starts on German side, everyone runs for the Gate House from the spawn and is perfectly visible to the Russians on the windows of Grain Elevator, that happens wave after wave. However, whenever I choose to play as a Russian on that map I take my Mosin, get on the 2nd floor window which has a perfect line of sight towards the German spawn and the area through which I (and many more) allways run to reach the Gate House but somehow I NEVER see anyone running. It's as if the Germans have a cloaking device.

Now that I think of it. I never got shot from any of those windows while running for the Gatehouse as a German either...something is terribly wrong here.

Reactions: Richey79
Upvote 0
You know what I noticed while playing Grain Elevator?

Since I played the map a dozen times now on both sides I can't figure out 1 thing. When the map starts on German side, everyone runs for the Gate House from the spawn and is perfectly visible to the Russians on the windows of Grain Elevator, that happens wave after wave. However, whenever I choose to play as a Russian on that map I take my Mosin, get on the 2nd floor window which has a perfect line of sight towards the German spawn and the area through which I (and many more) allways run to reach the Gate House but somehow I NEVER see anyone running. It's as if the Germans have a cloaking device.

Now that I think of it. I never got shot from any of those windows while running for the Gatehouse as a German either...something is terribly wrong here.

Uh oh.

I know what you mean 4th floor I don't see as much as I think I should.

Upvote 0