• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Console- and singleplayer- related things

Harryhy

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2011
Just some tiny stuff I noticed when messing around in singleplayer. Nothing really important, but thought I'd post it regardless.

1) Lots of commands are listed as suggestions in console -- but they say they do not exist if you try to run them.

2) Some execute but don't do anything (example: winMatch. another example "givexp", but it's obvious why that one doesn't work!)

3) ghost/fly/etc do not toggle: if you activate these for whatever reason, the only way to stop it is to quit the game.

I assume some of these issues are because the beta is intended for server stress-testing, but hopefully it's informative if the single-player version is going to be with the early access!

AFAIK solo is disabled because the sole reason there is a beta is stress testing the servers.

You need to EnableCheats to use most commands.

You can turn off ghost/fly with the "walk" command.

Some commands like the ones you mentioned don't work.
Not disabled, just not normally launchable.

Yes I know and it was enabled. So was weird some stuff not say error but also not do anything.

Oh great then whoops!

Upvote 0