• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

As for having ponies with the :IS2:, let us not forget the Hello-Kitty IS-2...it taught us how social barriers shall be ground up beneath our tracks and smashed under the glorious shells of our lord.

Gonna quote a few pages back here. This is seriously one of the most amazing sentences I have ever read in my life.

I dont really have an opinion on MLP, having never watched it. But im sure it has its merits and ive got no problem with people who are into that. I do think its kind of surprising how the whole "bronies" thing took off though, seems really random.

Also, Hello-Kitty rocks :)

Reactions: timur
Upvote 0
Spongebob Squarepants is popular, but its fans knew enough not to randomly talk about it in unrelated threads. MLP is like Final Fantasy VII: great on its own, but with horrible fans.

I haven't seen any of that behavior here- it is a sort of thing that is discouraged throughout the fandom, but people still get overexcited. I don't think that it applies to all the fans, though, just a vocal minority that is very annoying to everyone involved.

Also, I don't see how it applies here, as we have very low-key bronies in the TWI area.

Upvote 0
Gonna quote a few pages back here. This is seriously one of the most amazing sentences I have ever read in my life.

I dont really have an opinion on MLP, having never watched it. But im sure it has its merits and ive got no problem with people who are into that. I do think its kind of surprising how the whole "bronies" thing took off though, seems really random.

Also, Hello-Kitty rocks :)

Kalashnikitty and IS2 go hand in hand. :IS2:

Upvote 0
I have never met a fan of MLP in any social situation outside the internet and I've also never even heard the show mentioned in any way shape or form.

How old are bronies? Grade 8 or something? If I was a pedophile would I have encountered them by now?

I have met a few in real life (they were surprisingly normal), and they tend to range through the college years (and late-highschool, from the stats I've seen). Never seen one older than 24, but that's just me, and I'm sure they exist. I'm not really sure, about the exact age-ranges and the like, though, so don't blame me if I'm wildly off.

Upvote 0