• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

CandleJack, I thought we established this a loooong time ago

nSTLa.gif

Is that Joffrey, or Robb?

I don't know, i've only read a few, maybe a hundred, pages so far.

Upvote 0
This guy is definitely a "Brony" troll. He's got dash in his name. That's a direct reference to a pony character if I've ever seen one.
XD my middle name is dash and I made my yahoo email account dashcycle years before bronies even existed. And before you ask why would someone give there child the middle name dash well my parents are hippieish folk and they gave my brother and sister the middle names breeze and blaze. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Upvote 0
I don't want to spoil anything, but it is
Spoiler!

That doesn't really say that much and without context is pretty meaningless, though, so I can't imagine it as all that spoiler-y.

I'm guessing Rob gets f*cked over, Joff gets the throne and the war happens.

Only about 250 pages in though; but that's what it sounds like it's heading for.

Upvote 0
I'm guessing Rob gets f*cked over, Joff gets the throne and the war happens.

Only about 250 pages in though; but that's what it sounds like it's heading for.

Oh, you'll see. Joffrey is in the natural line of succession for the throne, though, so its pretty natural for him to ascend to it.
Also pony names. They are breeding.

No, those are hippy names. If they were pony names, it would be Cherilee and Lyra.

Upvote 0
I seriously doubt anyone who claims to watch it, really watches it. I dont get whats so funny about claiming to like a show which isn't good not even for children. But maybe people think its funny to act in a way every mentally disabled could call one a retard.

billy-dee-lol-he-mad.jpg

Mike Nomad, come in here and derail this thread so the mods can close it

Why would you want that? If you lock one thread, the discussion will spread into less relevant threads from lack of a proper outlet. When you have some discussion you don't like, don't blast it across the forums and make it a plague, but rather contain it.

Unless, of course, you want to begin such a spread

Upvote 0