Connection Failed

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Robert80

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2006
I can see all available servers on the server list but can't connect to any of them. Furthermore, all pings are marked as "N/A".

Internet connection is ok, there are no internet access request windows, and I have run steam://validate/1200. :confused:

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Make sure all the ports RO needs are open on your firewall router. It seems to be having trouble actually seeing the servers on your computer.

It knows the computers are there, but it isn't getting a signal back from them. Somewhere along the way that signal is being blocked.

JordanC

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not sure if this would help open up the ports, but try shutting down your firewall.

This may not open the ports, just something I always do when online games give me trouble.

PS: Sorry, I don't know how to open the ports.

Robert80

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2006
Thanks but, isn't it quite risky to leave your computer that vulnerable, without any protection? That can't be the solution because no other game requires that and I'm not ready to leave my computer open to attack... :( Still waiting a solution...

Robert80

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2006
I lowered the firewall level and the game run fine 1-3 hours, but then it shows this "Connection failed" message again. What's that about?