• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Connection error fix (IN RUSSIAN + OTHER LANGUAGES IF YOU SPEAK THEM)

Pycckuu

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Короче вот:
Идем в c:\program files\steam, копируем steam.dll в c:\programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra\system
Далее, идем в c:\programfiles\steam и удоляем clientregistry.blob

Должно помочь... Если все равно игра не подключаетсья, придется просто подождать, Tripwire скоро выпустят патч.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8387/fixwc9.jpg

If anyone can translate this to other languages, it would be great.

Короче вот:
Идем в c:\program files\steam, копируем steam.dll в c:\programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra\system
Далее, идем в c:\programfiles\steam и удоляем clientregistry.blob

Должно помочь... Если все равно игра не подключаетсья, придется просто подождать, Tripwire скоро выпустят патч.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8387/fixwc9.jpg[url]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8387/fixwc9.jpg[/URL]

If anyone can translate this to other languages, it would be great.

"Go to [c:\program files\steam], copy steam.dll into [ c:\programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra\system].After that, go to [ c:\programfiles\steam] and delete clientregistry.blob

This should work. If the game still isn't connecting after this, you'll just have to wait. Tripwire will soon release a patch."

Whats funny is I was just translating this for the hell of it, but it turns about to be the problem that brought me here in the first place.

Upvote 0
THANKYOU!! :eek:

This has been driving me nuts for days now, I've had to copy and paste IP's from websites just to join games!

This does work, you can also do exactly the same for KillingFloor.

oh, forgot to add, this only fixes the ability to see Multiplayer servers, I still can't connect to the news server, but I'm not going to lose sleep over that :)

Upvote 0
Darn!

Think I was a little too quick to file a fix confirmation...

RO/DH/MN/KF are all working, but not quite right. I'm suffering from really strange problems on servers where my ping is only in the 50's!

Images attached....
Mainly the problem is in RO, strangely it's not as bad when playing DH?
The biggest problem is when using tanks: switching seats can take up to 10seconds, after re-spawning it's taking a good 20 seconds before I can see the top half of the tanks, for a good 20 seconds after I join most RO servers I don't see any player names (both teams have 0 players) then both team lists slowly start to fill up, as previously mentioned the news server just will not work at all and most annoying of all is the constant, unpredictable judder I am getting all of the time! By the time I see an enemy tank, react, turn the gun and fire I'm already back at spawn, each action has a 10 second lag :(

The same goes for KillingFloor but it's only very slight here, mainly i get a delay when throwing grenades, similiar to a problem I had when the non-beta (retail) was released.

Both Images taken today whilst playing on the CK* tank server.

Image1: This is after driving away from tank-spawn and looking back after 20 seconds on! Still no turrets!

Image2: Connection Details, I've historically always left this running as I've always felt it slightly lowers my ping (maybe psycological). The numbers just ain't right, not the same as before, maybe this help I don't know.

Please help guys!
P.S. I'm using BEunlimited/O2 home broadband and a Draytek Vigor 2820Vsn (http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2820vsn.html) router.

thanks in advance.
laglag1.png

laglag2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your netspeed looks low, 5000 when the default is 10000. Try changing the connection option to cable / adsl if it isn't already and try ticking or unticking dynamic netspeed. If the speed doesn't change try opening the console and typing netspeed 10000.

If you've not changed anything recently though then I'm not sure, unless the router doesn't like the port change to the masterservers.vdf file. If changing the netspeed doesn't help then try replacing the masterservers.vdf file with the one I've attached.

Attachments

• masterservers.zip
    374 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Здравствуйте. У меня проблема с запуском игры скачанной со стима. Вылазит критическая ошибка
Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1600 MHz with 1890MB RAM
Video: No Video

General protection fault!

History: UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
Помогите пожалуйста.

Upvote 0
Здравствуйте. У меня проблема с запуском игры скачанной со стима. Вылазит критическая ошибка
Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1600 MHz with 1890MB RAM
Video: No Video

General protection fault!

History: UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
Помогите пожалуйста.
У вас в логе написано что нет видео, попробуйте в биосе переключить на интегрированный видеоадаптер.

Upvote 0