• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Connecting to server...

King Ragnar

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2005
Newcastle, UK
I know there is numerous threads on this already but im sick of this problem, im unable to connect to the news server thus any other servers in ro. Some nights its fine and i can connect some times i cant at all.

Ive opened all the ports deleted blob , ddl, etc, defragmented, cleared cache etc etc etc all these yet i still get this problem and its getting very annoying. :mad:

what can i do? Is this RO's problem or my internets connection?

I know there is numerous threads on this already but im sick of this problem, im unable to connect to the news server thus any other servers in ro. Some nights its fine and i can connect some times i cant at all.

Ive opened all the ports deleted blob , ddl, etc, defragmented, cleared cache etc etc etc all these yet i still get this problem and its getting very annoying. :mad:

what can i do? Is this RO's problem or my internets connection?

firewall user or router user? check if some of these is not blocking ur connecting to servers, but if it sometime works and sometime not than try contact your ISP...

Upvote 0