• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Confusion on KF2 DLC on The Epic Games store

Loganfl4sh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 25, 2020
This maybe a bit of a stupid question, but where do you go to buy DLC weapons (or other DLC in general) on The Epic Games store for Killing Floor 2?

I have managed to get the game during the short period that it was free on The Epic Games store and have been playing it there ever since.

I am somewhat new to this game (only been at it for a few weeks) and while I was enjoying the game, I learned that on multiplayer there are weapons, that I do not have, yet I have seen others use; and after looking around I found out that these weapons are DLC that you need to buy.

I thought this was no biggie for it was kind of similar to Payday 2 and I am willing to pay for the extra content. Yet when I looked around on The Epic Games store page for Killing Floor 2; the only thing that was there was the Digital deluxe upgrade.

When I looked online for answers there was no one talking about this situation that I am currently having (Which was giving me worries that I was maybe being an idiot), oddly enough though when I checked Steam; all the DLC I was looking for was on the store page as expected... which made me more confused.

Can someone explain where the DLC is hiding on The Epic Games store? And if it's not there, Then why is it not there? And how do I get the DLC that I am searching for?

Thank you in advance.