• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Confirmed Comrade here!

Comrade Kaizer

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2009
Well thanks for the feedback I recieved in the last week from the guys here at the Tripwire Forums, I have some good news (well good news for me I guess)... I have ran a GameSpy system requirements lab analysis of my Laptop to see if it can handle RO and it past with flying colors, infact I reached the recommended status and should be able to enjoy this game without any system errors or backlash. I also tested my Xpadder with various popular PC games and they seem to work just fine which can give me a fighting chance at actually controlling my character in the game more accurately instead of cursing at my keyboard. So this coming Thursday (maybe Thursday night because I work) I'll be online with the rest of you guys (be easy on me). Just a couple more questions about the game if anyone can answer please...

1) Is there any particular servers that emphasize playing the game in its most realistic approach or do you have the bozos that run around like rambo with SMGS like in more arcade-ish online games? I prefer playing this game in the most realistic sense possible and communicating with my teammates for flanking, suppressing, assaulting, etc.

2) Is in voice communication allowed and how often do users use this function in RO, I have a mic and headset so I would like to verbally communicate with as many as possible with the same features...

3) Is there somewhere on the web or this site where I can get a over the top view of the maps (photos)? So I can scout out my future battlefieds?

Thank you everyone, by the time I post again I should have already experienced RO in all its glory, see you on the battlefields...

Wow, you are late in like 5 years

1. In some servers in certain times you got veterans and other good folks playing organized. Most of the times however you'll be teamkilled by idiots who have no idea how to play this game, they are completely stupid and often get lost in linear maps. (In Smolensk Stalemate, I saw several guys playing as Germans going back to the farm after capping the ridge, saying "This map is like a MAZE!")

2. Yes, please do and speak english. Nothing annoys me more then that 12 years old kid from #%@%$ who thinks everyone speaks his language.

3. Various websites, but try downloading a small software named ROTactics

Upvote 0
Better late than never. This game still holds up.

I'm sure it does... Well I'm currently downloading it now, just brought it a few minutes ago. I'm going to pratice on some dum-bots, get fimilar with the controls, pratice as a Rilfleman first and maybe join my first MP match later on. If anyone has a cool sever and wouldn't mind a noob (who won't TK by the way) play with them, just let me know here.

Upvote 0
I'm sure it does... Well I'm currently downloading it now, just brought it a few minutes ago. I'm going to pratice on some dum-bots, get fimilar with the controls, pratice as a Rilfleman first and maybe join my first MP match later on. If anyone has a cool sever and wouldn't mind a noob (who won't TK by the way) play with them, just let me know here.

you're bound to do some accidently TK's, newer players do. i still do a few every now and then. just apoligize through the chat and it should all be cool:D

Upvote 0

Favorite all the 50 player servers ( there's a small hand full). You're bound to find a good game. No bots.

That where I spend my time. Good people and admins on them.

Upvote 0
The best games are played on the weekends later in the evening until midnight or so on the TWB servers.
Usually during the mornings and afternoons you won't really get a good game going though for the most part.
The game still does hold up that is for sure just don't get discouraged at first with the slight learning curve.

Upvote 0
The best games are played on the weekends later in the evening until midnight or so on the TWB servers.
Usually during the mornings and afternoons you won't really get a good game going though for the most part.
The game still does hold up that is for sure just don't get discouraged at first with the slight learning curve.

Yeah I would love to play with you guys and have heard of the TWB servers as well... but my game seems to take 3-5 minuter per deployment, and once I'm in its a lagfest! Trying to find solutions here is not going too well either... :(

Upvote 0