• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Complete the Weekly on Dystopia 2029, unkillable heavies.

xchadrickx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2021
It's certainly possible that I'm just really bad at the game but twice tonight I encountered heavies that seemed to have infinite health or insane regen while trying to complete "Complete the Weekly on Dystopia 2029". The first time was the final zed of a wave, a Scrake, that we dumped all of our ammo into (and we should have had the damage to kill it as we'd already downed one) and never finished it. We spent ten minutes hacking it with melee weapons because there was no ammo to be found before giving up and dropping out.

Second time occurred roughly an hour later when there was two Scrakes and a Fleshpound left. We downed one or two Fleshpound and the Scrakes decided to fight each other so we focused the FP. Even with a zerker and a melee survivalist on it we dumped all our ammo into it and could never down it. Spent a good 10-15 minutes with them hacking away at it and us just keeping them healed and the FP would never die and the two Scrakes just continued to fight indefinitely, again no ammo to be found so we ultimately gave up and dropped out.

Unfortunately I don't have the server names but my filters were set to no custom servers and I'm reasonably sure they were Tripwire officials. Was able to complete a weekly as normal on another map (other than everything seems to be a bullet sponge and headshots just tickle even clots).

Playing on PC via Steam.