• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Compiling KFGame.

Dragonblade_902

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2012
Soon Canada
Alright so I finally got the compiler to work after seeing I messed up on one tiny step in the guide. I am running into a small (probably major depending on who knows) issue compiling the KFGame (I needed to access that to finish my music project and this is the final step to allow testing). The Compiling Aborts. I tested it in 2 forms. One that gives LOADS of errors and the other that gives maybe.....2 errors. I tried with the files being in Classes then moving them up a directory and deleting Classes.

With the Path being KillingFloor2/KFGame/Src/KFGame/Classes

Spoiler!

With the Path being KillingFloor2/KFGame/Src/KFGame

Spoiler!

I'm not an expert and I haven't tried but Generally warnings still compile just let you know something "MAY" have happened to the output but wasn't significant enough to cause compilation to fail. Those errors look like they would be easily corrected. Probably failed to delete the first one because it wasn't executed with correct permissions to do anything other than read the file. Maybe try to change file permissions on the one file... Maybe you "Don't" want it deleted.
The 2nd error could just be caused by a typo with the long file name. Windows has a bad habit of letting you add spaces in file names. If you do have a space try to / it out or enclose the file names in "quotes"

Upvote 0
Did you follow the guide posted in the Code section?

Need to see the whole warning for the files not found to see where it's trying to look. Manually delete the .u file if the compiler can't do it. Directory structure is dependent on the files you are trying to compile. .uc files go into the classes folder.

Last edited:
Upvote 0