• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Compiled Mutator List

{FEAR} FriEd_EgGg said:
I downloaded the serveraddsse pac and uploaded it to the server and added the lines specified in the readme but i still dont see how to use it with the web admin . did i miss something .. or can someone tell me if this mutator works with redorchestra ?

I am very green so go slow ...lol :p

In the Web admin you go to "Current" and you will see Mutators, there you can select your desired mutator. Activate the one you want to use.
Then go to "Default" and you should be able to tweak around some settings for that said Mutator.
I havent used the Mutator you are discribing but this is what I do with all the other ones.

Upvote 0
As there is no special theme for mutator problems i ll post here.
Question is about RoTeam Ready mutator- i am not sure how to install it proper-if i simply put them in System folder its impossible to activate in via WebAdmin.Maybe i should change config files as well ? Pls reply this and/or give the right config linec for this mutator.
Thank you !

Upvote 0
1. Copy ROTeamReady.u, ROTeamReady.ucl, and ROTeamReady.int into the \UT2004\RedOrchestra\System directory on your server.

2. Add the following lines to your redorchestra.ini (example):

[ROTeamReady.ROTeamReady]
TimeLimit=240
bRoundReady=True

TimeLimit - (0 to 9999), This is the time limit in seconds to delay the start of the game/round while
waiting for ready signals. If ready signals are not received and this amount of time passes
the game will start. Setting this to 0 will disabled the time limit.

bRoundReady - (True or False), Set this to True (default) will cause a Ready delay at the beginning of every
round. Set this to False and it will only do the ready delay at the start of the game (on at the
beginning of the first round).

Upvote 0