• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Compiled Mutator List

[5thW]Heide

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
www.5thw.org
{FEAR} FriEd_EgGg said:
I downloaded the serveraddsse pac and uploaded it to the server and added the lines specified in the readme but i still dont see how to use it with the web admin . did i miss something .. or can someone tell me if this mutator works with redorchestra ?

I am very green so go slow ...lol :p
In the Web admin you go to "Current" and you will see Mutators, there you can select your desired mutator. Activate the one you want to use.
Then go to "Default" and you should be able to tweak around some settings for that said Mutator.
I havent used the Mutator you are discribing but this is what I do with all the other ones.

Skvate

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
all the Download URLs that tzefanya is using on the tacticalgamers forums(optionbender.com or something) are down. Any alternate download-locations for the mutators?

Teapot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
All the links on TG are down, if any admin out there has them all of us would appreciate it. :eek:

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Here the 2 mutators that are hard to find online nowadays it seems.

Blackout on death is built inside the hud package :)

Attachments

Last edited:

GS_Schimpf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Here is the latest version of TK mut as attachment:

But be careful, this one is known to crash the server quite randomly. Running without it, is much more stable.

Attachments

SODsniper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2006
specialopsdivision.com
Thanx, GS.. If it's unstable, I'll have to think hard about using it or not.

By the by,

If we need a home for these mutators, I would gladly provide the space on the SOD site

Panzerklein

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
Moscow
As there is no special theme for mutator problems i ll post here.
Question is about RoTeam Ready mutator- i am not sure how to install it proper-if i simply put them in System folder its impossible to activate in via WebAdmin.Maybe i should change config files as well ? Pls reply this and/or give the right config linec for this mutator.
Thank you !

Plattfuss

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 17, 2006
Germany
www.pzdf-clan.de
1. Copy ROTeamReady.u, ROTeamReady.ucl, and ROTeamReady.int into the \UT2004\RedOrchestra\System directory on your server.

2. Add the following lines to your redorchestra.ini (example):

[ROTeamReady.ROTeamReady]
TimeLimit=240
bRoundReady=True

TimeLimit - (0 to 9999), This is the time limit in seconds to delay the start of the game/round while
waiting for ready signals. If ready signals are not received and this amount of time passes
the game will start. Setting this to 0 will disabled the time limit.

bRoundReady - (True or False), Set this to True (default) will cause a Ready delay at the beginning of every
round. Set this to False and it will only do the ready delay at the start of the game (on at the
beginning of the first round).

Panzerklein

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
Moscow
Well,i did all according to the list,but it still doest work.
One guy mentioned,that i need to reboot server,but either Restar Map and Level buttons in WebAdmin doesnt work.

Naoghen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2007
Please I need MutRoHudPackage for yesterday!!!
But the link is broken!!!
Someone please help me!