• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Compile Help

strykerRIPWare

May 20, 2009
Ok, so my problem is that when i use the cmd to compile with ucc make it dosn't seem to make any changes.

While i was looking for a solution i came across something that said i needed to unchache but i'm not sure how to go about doing this or even if its the problem.

At the moment i'm actually trying to finish the machine pistol so it has a fully auto function and shows it being held instead of shooting from 30ft to the right.

If i have some sucess i think me and my team will be releasing a full conversion mod implementing objective based missions allong with multiple weapon changes and addons in the future.

1. I hope you're not editing the default packages.. because that's trouble :]

2. If you're new code folder is called 'StrykersMPistol', if there is already a StrykersMPistol.u file created, UCC will see that and move along.. What you need to do if you want to recompile StrykersMPistol.u is to delete the StrykersMPistol.u file first.

Upvote 0