• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Comp gaming, PC Gamer and announcements coming!

Grrrr... I play ARMA2 with Evan all the time. He knows I want this game, and never mentioned coming down here.

I'm less than 2 hours away from TWI, and even tried bribing them with free chicken wings for the whole staff if I could come see RO2 (Granted this was months ago)

Their will power is astonishing .... I mean, free chicken wings guys!

Sounds great. Can't wait for the upcoming news. Hope its embraced by the greater gaming audience and you sell well over a million units!

Upvote 0
Grrrr... I play ARMA2 with Evan all the time. He knows I want this game, and never mentioned coming down here.

I'm less than 2 hours away from TWI, and even tried bribing them with free chicken wings for the whole staff if I could come see RO2 (Granted this was months ago)

Sounds great. Can't wait for the upcoming news. Hope its embraced by the greater gaming audience and you sell well over a million units!

Try free Sushi...

Upvote 0

Next time make it a combo and ad a barrel of beer with that bribe,it just might work.

Upvote 0
I don't think begging for a release date is going to change TW's policy regarding the release date announcement.

Alan Wilson (VP) - "John, Winters2011 has posted on the forums asking for a release date... I think that this time it's serious."

John Gibson (Pres) - "Really?! OK, well, in that case we'd better ditch the PR schedule and announce right now.. perhaps you could just email the date to him."

Alan Wilson (VP) - "By your command."

Upvote 0