• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Comp gaming, PC Gamer and announcements coming!

I'm less than 2 hours away from TWI, and even tried bribing them with free chicken wings for the whole staff if I could come see RO2 (Granted this was months ago)

I live in Alpharetta, best I can do on the Sushi front is Publix - LOL. Why would anyone look forward to the storms here (OP)? The one last week took out all of my electronic devices (w/ surge protectors) including two LCD TVs, Blu Ray Player and my Wii. Dealing with renter's insurance companies are a complete nightmare.

Anyhow, glad to see a release date for this. I'm not going to kid myself for a Mac version (or Linux dedis), the Windows partition is certainly ready and willing for HOS. Tripwire actually still cares about the PC gaming community, which is a breath of fresh air in recent times. Graciously looking forward to HOS and the KF update guys, and thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Typo - he meant the 28th.

As only peons such as myself and Ingmar will be at Prague you can take it that there will not be an announcement there.

Might be some interesting other stuff, though ;)

We don't know much about general map creation goals and ideologies in HOS beside you being there could mean that you show the world that RS got dinosaurs :eek:?

Upvote 0