• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Community wishlist

Cyper

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
Sweden
I thought that it may be a good idea to make a community wishlist in order to collect any ideas and suggestions regarding Rising Storm. My thought is to simply quote/write in all these ideas in the first post which then can inspire the Rising Storm Team.

If you have any idea, please post it as such:

NAME OF IDEA
Write description of your idea here.

WHY
Write why this idea/suggestion should be implemented or removed. Without 'why', the idea does not neccessary make much sense. It may also be a good idea to add any pros and cons.

PRIORITY: [insert]
Write a priority level - from 1 to 10 (10 is the highest). While this is indeed very subjective and should be taken with a pinch of salt, you may consider one of your ideas MORE important than the OTHER. Anyone is still then of course free to make a poll about any ideas/suggestions from this thread to see what the others think.

I will personally add some of my own ideas later on but right now I have no time.

SHOOT!

EDIT: Oh, wrong forum section. :eek:

Last edited:
The purpose of this entire section of the forums, when it was originally set up, was to get ideas and suggestions. It served that prupose very well up until feature-planning lock.

It should come as no surprise that we are, by now, locked for features, simply because we have no more time to add stuff.

So, post here all you like, just don't get upset that we cannot react to any suggestions posted.:eek:

Upvote 0
The purpose of this entire section of the forums, when it was originally set up, was to get ideas and suggestions. It served that prupose very well up until feature-planning lock.

It should come as no surprise that we are, by now, locked for features, simply because we have no more time to add stuff.

So, post here all you like, just don't get upset that we cannot react to any suggestions posted.:eek:
so, my request for the allies to have the atom bomb a few years earlier won't even come to fruition in the game? bummer.

Upvote 0

Of course no one is going to listen , and when the game gets release get ready to see dozens of "TWI betrayed us/sold out/ are the devil" threads.

Upvote 0
What I hope for the most is a proper command system similar to the one in ost (no thanks to the current console command radial) AND maps that are designed more like the ones in ostfront and dh, e.i less streamlined (dumbed down) and more open for the player's input. So I hope for no more 'get back to daah combat areah!' messages.

Upvote 0
Rifle grenades
For both sides, It would help alto taking the MGer, and any foxholes the opposing team manages to dig in.

WHY
Because it would help tactically, it help get rid of people in those hard to shoot areas that would otherwise simply massacre your team mates. If done realistically there shouldn't bee too many "LOOOOL NUB TUB"s around as it would take a little bit of preparation to use properly

PRIORITY: 5?
Not the most important of things, but variety is the spice of life, and it may help people pick the usually more stale of classes, the rifleman :D

Upvote 0
Chindits and British/Australian Forces

Chindits and British/Australian Forces

I'd like to see these put in as another allied faction against the Japanese, reason being is that it would add diversity by having the stealthy commando typed gameplay (another balancing issue I'm sure) but there are also very few of these Pacific theatre shooters with the British and Australians in.

I think it would set the game aside from the rest and add yet more interesting asymmetrical gameplay.

I'd prioritise this as a 6-7/10.

Upvote 0