• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Community weapons pack doesn't work

This is so good to know. Thank you for fixing this TW :)
In a related story, I hope you are aware about the No Progress Issue some Mac users (if not all) seem to be experiencing. Just a heads up, so you may take a look on that too.

I think the only reason some mac users aren't experiencing this issue is because of them being lvl 6, hence not noticing the tiny bit of progress lost in one game

Upvote 0
Upon reading your posts I tried it out, and yes, it's like everything is greylisted for me. It shows me getting the headshot stats, but when I restart Killing Floor or back out of the game it's back at he original number. I didn't notice because my perks are all lvl6, but it's a different story for most users who will see no point in playing KF if they're perks aren't leveling. I told my friend about the new elimination of map whitelisting which brought him back to playing KF...nice to know everything is basically permanently not whitelisted for us so now we're back off again.

Upvote 0
Just downloaded an update for KF. It has resolved the DLC issue, I can now buy the DLC guns in trader, and they show up as purchased when ingame.

However, the bad news is the whitelisting glitch is still active. I can tell because it's annoying reverting to 25999 headshots constantly. I tried this in solo and on a random whitelisted server, still not keeping the stats for sharpshooter headshots.

Upvote 0
I do believe that EVERY mac user is experiencing this, it's just that some are lvl 6 and just don't notice the small setback per game.

All my perks are level 6 but I'm pretty sure I'm not suffering this problem as I'm trying to get them to "level 7" and check my stats pretty often. And as I finished typing that sentence I realize that I've been playing Killing Floor on "PC" via Crossover since halfway through the event so I have no idea if I have this problem as well.

tl;dr Ignore this post

Upvote 0
As of this morning we believe we've identified the cause of the stat issue. We are working on it now. No ETA on patch yet.

Yoshiro, bear my children. That's exactly the kind of attention I've known from Tripwire in the past, and I'm so glad you didn't forget about us. Just got the update, gonna check those weapons now. Hope the stats issue will get fixed soon too. Thanks again for keeping us informed :)

Mephistopheles, sorry, I misunderstood your first post, but that's right, some users won't notice the stats reverting cause of their higher levels. My mistake =P

Upvote 0