Community Spotlight - Amazing video by the 29th ID

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TheMarshal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2014
Impressive Video :)

And what are you Tripwire guys up to? :D

Regards Culti

Yeah TWI what about the new factions you have mentioned a few month ago after the release of the vehicle patch??
Two new factions that haven't met each other in battle yet???

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We are focusing on our current content update which includes the two new tanks and the MG-42.

Grenator

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2012
5:15 Oh, come on, the Japanese guy would have seen the peripheral marker. :)

cinco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2014
derivative and overused blue/grey/brown filter. uninteresting camera work. self important. "finance division" lol. trying way too hard.

LugNut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2011
I ordered a large popcorn and watched all the way through. Sorta scary.... :eek:

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
"the allied capture of Shuri castle in Okinawa, Japan"

A hinting at an Okinawa map, a shameful display of how rather fun Kobura is (and maybe a hint at it hitting in the next patch?), or just a nice excuse to post a cool video? I'm guessing its the last one.

thens

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2012
I did not expect it to be that good, honestly.
Great ****ing job indeed, really enjoyed this one.

TheMarshal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2014
Nothing really interesting, its commonly known that the 29th infrantry trys to be as badass as possible.
I hope TWI shows us some WIP pictures of their current works. Or at least i hope they are really into some work, and we dont have to wait again 6 months.

Last edited:

norcalscot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 21, 2006
California
Bit of a harsh crowd around here.....

I found the video really entertaining - good work 29th!

Kind of makes me want to go back and play some more RS, even though I play HOS more than 90% of the time.