• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commando - Realism Mod

Trololololololololololo

Grizzled Veteran
May 6, 2010
Realism based perkless mod, changes:

Weapon damage, accuracy, capacity, recoil, price, fov, specimens health, speed, and some characteristics, real life data, along with custom sandbox config.

YouTube - KF: Walkthrough Foundry (3/4)

part 1 of 4 sample videos, ak47 using 75rd drum mag, twice reload speed, but it took soo long to render and to upload that its outdated now, from part 2 and on the quality is better, but shows the idea, that is normal difficulty with 0 start money and 50 max specimens, indicated for begginers, perks are always level 1 only (level zero or completely perkless causes bugs) but newer version is naturally harder in every way.

If you have interest, leave your steam username and i will send you an invite for steam groups and forum to download,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated 24/7 server with latest version of the mod online (V0.9)

91.121.92.222:8707

Credits to XJ5,ToNiO, Benjamin and last but not least, Marco!

Last edited:
So does this mean you get slight perk related buffs?

Meaning, SS will be a bit better at headshotting but not by a whole lot

I'm super interested.

steam page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lewsi

Yes, just a little, normal level 1 perks bonuses, about 10 to 20 percent but thats it, the discount price is what matters most due to high prices.

Upvote 0
Both added

The ak47 have been modified to use a 75rd drum magazine, making it a support weapon (class, not perk)

but it takes twice as long to reload, and you have to pay for each drum magazine apart from ammo price ($60 of each magazine price is just for the drum, real life price) making its ammo extra expensive,

Ammo really is the main issue, in the videos it doesnt show at all, because on Normal difficulty there is plent of ammo boxes and i took my time to go around and pick them all, on Hard difficulty its another universe and the mod really shows, but its not very good to play alone on hard with fps like that.

Upvote 0
Id like to see a limit of 1 per class and fixed skins for this (unfortunately that would idealy mean use of DLC skins for at least a couple of them)
demo and fire bug would get relavent damage resistance because of thier 'suits'
id like to see perks get realistic bonuses - eg the only perk getting a damage bonus would be berzerker
Perks would be for reload+recoil of approriate weapons - no jumbo clips.
Friendly fire on.
Medic power is consistant across perks but only medic can heal others - the mp7 could be excused from this OR limited to medic (or done away with altogether...)

Sorry I know you didn't ask for ideas - but that's the kind of realism mod thoughts i had.
Good job on getting this going and i'll check it out at some point.

Upvote 0
do not add Trololololololololololo deletes you because you do not have time to play with him, especially since I give him the rights to one of my server and it does not even say thank you, find another person for your test, but I doubt many will want to help with the behavior you currently have, I offer you my help and you delete me because I is not got time to play with you and like everyone I have more priority in life like everyone else.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0