• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Commando Lvl 10 Skill Swap Bug

Gallic_Taffer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Alesia, Gaul
I should just make a thread of all of my bug reports, I get the feeling I'm going to be making a bunch.

Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: On the Commando perk, swapping from the "Backup" perk skill to the "Large Mags" perk skill in between waves causes a slight bug. Description below.

Description: When playing Commando, switching from the "Backup" perk skill to the "Large Mags" perk skill causes the magazine increase to NOT occur on weapons currently held. This can be rectified by throwing the affected weapons on the ground and then picking them back up. While able to be corrected, some players would not think to do this. This bug does NOT occur on weapons purchased / picked up after the skill swap occurs.

Simple steps on how to do:

1. Start game as Commando. Have the "Backup" perk skill equipped.
2. Finish Wave 1. Before going to the trader, swap from "Backup" perk skill to "Large Mags" perk skill.
3. Attempt to reload your AR-15 Varmint Rifle. Notice the magazine does not go above 20 rounds, despite swapping to the "Large Mags" skill.
4. Throw the gun on the ground then pick it back up. You will be able to reload the rifle with increased rounds.

Thanks in advance; would like a TWI member to respond when the bug is acknowledged / fixed.