• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commander Tactical Map Suggestion (Vote for it)

Commander Tactical Map Suggestion (Vote for it)

• I like it.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I don't Like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other see comments.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoMurey2

Jan 28, 2018
Hello all.

This is my first post I hope you like it. I want to Suggest better Squads icon for the Commander map, which I hope it will boost up the battle management for the Commander role, giving the Commander better understanding of the situation of the battle field.

The idea is really simple, as you know currently on the commander map all the team is displayed the same regard less of whats the role of that individual is squad leader or squad member.

As you see below every squad is represented in a very good way. I hope that to be in game, it will help Commanders to see that squads are following the orders including every squad member...

Commander Tactical Map.jpg

I play as a commander a lot, and I wish to see the above so I know that squads are playing as they should and they are including every squad member following the orders attacking/defending objectives...

there is only 9 squads in the game right now, and squad colors can be as shown above displayed in unique colors or the easy way all squads shown in blue color and when the commander select a squad that one will be displayed in different color to help see it better.

what do you think about it, share your ideas please and vote if you like it or not.

Last edited: